Subframe brace help

Dboy

Big Daddy
I'm wanting to get a new subframe brace and lower controls arms for my ride. so the question is and this might a dumb question so please work with me. is it safe to assume that all braces an control arms will work together or do i have to order the same brand for both.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
lol i just noticed your user name openly solicits you are a drug dealer. Nice.

afroman18

"Gap Sissy"
Not to thread jack but if you get a new rear subframe brace do you have to get new LCA's too? Sorry again for the jack lol

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
no you do not. Its a good point to bring up, most people do it because its easy and they want the bling factor.

SOLOITR2001

2001 ITR OWNER
Its all about preference and what your trying to achieve with these mods. You can mix and match, I don't see why you couldn't.

If you have a non-Type R, a Type R one is a good upgrade for a subframe. That or ASR makes a great product as well. Skunk2 and Function 7 are good products for LCAs.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Its all about preference and what your trying to achieve with these mods. You can mix and match, I don't see why you couldn't.

If you have a non-Type R, a Type R one is a good upgrade for a subframe. That or ASR makes a great product as well. Skunk2 and Function 7 are good products for LCAs.
the brace seems easier to do than replacing the subframe. it looks ugly when you switch it out