Submit for April '12 ROTM

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
i've had the same carbon fiber hood for 4 years, LMAO, i just dont rock it my car looks horrendous right now

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
This guy is looking for a CF hood lol. I don't want it for trendyness, I want it for less weight and a cleaner area to cut holes in vs the double stacked webbing that comes on the oem hoods lol. I was looking at a 3 piece race front end that was all CF ;)
:drool: please do

I actually got it cause it was the cheapest hood on CL xD

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I got mine because I thought it would be a bit more of a difference, but it's more for looks now that it's on

ricers and your CF...its like ketchup to yall putting it on everything
Fuck you, asian; I put ranch on everything

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Not trying to offend anyone on the list, but damn we need a new line up lol, i feel like i see the same people every month(exaggeration), LETS SEE SOME NEW FOLK ENTER :thumbs up

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Not trying to offend anyone on the list, but damn we need a new line up lol, i feel like i see the same people every month(exaggeration), LETS SEE SOME NEW FOLK ENTER :thumbs up
Entries are good for 3 months if they don't win to keep a full field of competition. Quite a few will be dropped after this month, of course they are eligible to resubmit if they wish though.