Submit for January '13 ROTM

cody1018

I think everyone saw what Macdog was running with and thought they'd just let him have this one

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
I think everyone saw what Macdog was running with and thought they'd just let him have this one
haha seriously, and he created the thread BEFORE the actual ROTM, lol

cody1018

I'd just give it to him for this month, hands down its so clean. I wont be running until next month

drevans_satx

Dylan
I was going to run. Then I read through MACDOG's thread and noped out as quick as I could lol.
I like a good contest and all, but he blows the doors of my R.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
well if no one runs... jan will roll over to feb... and he competes again next month... rofl

Nick_C78

I thought we were automatically entered for 3 months once we apply. lol Shouldn't the people who entered in Nov be automatically entered in to this one? Guess that doesn't happen after the year restarts or something?

Can I get a thread name change on my November app. Here is the link: http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=83264

Don't think I deserve a single vote, but I figure we need more contestants.

Last edited:

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
I was going to run. Then I read through MACDOG's thread and noped out as quick as I could lol.
I like a good contest and all, but he blows the doors of my R.
I think that's how everyone felt, lol. I want to run now since I have more stuff done, but I'm still deciding.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I thought we were automatically entered for 3 months once we apply. lol Shouldn't the people who entered in Nov be automatically entered in to this one? Guess that doesn't happen after the year restarts or something?

Can I get a thread name change on my November app. Here is the link: http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=83264

Don't think I deserve a single vote, but I figure we need more contestants.
I always start it fresh after Ride of the Year.

I will change your title and re-enter you.
well if no one runs... jan will roll over to feb... and he competes again next month... rofl
You are correct.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Deadline has been changed due to low turn out. We will go back to the standard ROTM format this month, with one round of polls starting on 1/16.