Submit for June '12 ROTM

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
So not too surprising. many people for ROTM vote based on the aesthetics of the cars in the pictures kyle posts up in the poll thread. Not by reading the entry form, which reminds me i need to update haha
Yeah, that does suck. But there's not much we can do about that. I try to get people to actually look into the application, but only so much can be done with words and linking. It's still up to them to actually read the applications.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Yeah, that does suck. But there's not much we can do about that. I try to get people to actually look into the application, but only so much can be done with words and linking. It's still up to them to actually read the applications.
I kind of have an idea for ROTY that im sure ill bounce around with Mark when the time comes.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
I vote based on whatever criteria i feel like at the time. I mean.. its based on our opinions not some checklist of qualifications like a car show. Its all fun. I do look over their posts at least though. I might have missed something i like... or dont. Like dirty headlights.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Yea I look at a combination of both. Mine will be overlooked because I don't have a slammed suspension. and the cleanest of clean. My money's in the engine.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Says you, lol Pat, maybe a ROTM loser, but at least not in life...
You can only coast off Jew heritage for so long, Pal. Your standing in the ROTM category is in direct relation to how much your life matters as a whole. Given the fact there is an exchange rate, it's still a very bold and potentially fallacious statement, Mitchel

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
You can only coast off Jew heritage for so long, Pal. Your standing in the ROTM category is in direct relation to how much your life matters as a whole. Given the fact there is an exchange rate, it's still a very bold and potentially fallacious statement, Mitchel
I dunno.. im gonna have to say use of the word on forums is too easy and doesnt count. irl convos!