Submit for November '13 ROTM

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Am I allowed to run again? Last victory was November for rotm
Sorry, you have one more month. Winners have to sit out a full 6, that's just the way it's always been done. I should probably edit that rule to be more clear that winners are not eligible the 6th month, it is after the 6th month.

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Sorry, you have one more month. Winners have to sit out a full 6, that's just the way it's always been done. I should probably edit that rule to be more clear that winners are not eligible the 6th month, it is after the 6th month.
when you do the amendment kyle, can you give an example? I think some people will find it hard to follow.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I put an example in there, but I really don't see why it's hard to understand. If you won November ROTM, you didn't win November 1st, you didn't sit November out. So naturally you're time period would start in December, in which means 6 months of sitting out would make for a June 1st eligibility. If it was May 1st, you would have only been inactive for 5 months, re-entering on the 6th.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I put an example in there, but I really don't see why it's hard to understand. If you won November ROTM, you didn't win November 1st, you didn't sit November out. So naturally you're time period would start in December, in which means 6 months of sitting out would make for a June 1st eligibility. If it was May 1st, you would have only been inactive for 5 months, re-entering on the 6th.
People tend to not be logical at times/dont read

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Thanks for the clarification. :thumbs up