Such a shame... ITR in a salvage auction.

DarkDB1

http://ridesafely.com/inventory.asp?InventoryID=810059098

If anyone wants a ITR fixer upper i think this would be the perfect candidate... I've been browsing this website for awhile now and i've seen plenty of stripped out or wrecked ITRs show up and GSRs of the 2nd and 3rd generations.

I have no idea what's wrong with this thing, It looks intact, it carrys a salvage title for some reason. It cant be a serious flood car because it's verified to run and drive and i dont see any condensation in the headlights or interior. Possibly a theft that insurance paid off.

From what I can see... It has either Mugen or Rota wheels (cant tell the difference in pictures), still has the b18c5, JDM ITR Front end, somethings done to the suspension, Alpine headunti and JDM Recaro seats... I think this would be a good investment for someone. Current bid is $5100... Socal people should jump on this. My old auto body teacher used to buy cars from this place so I know they're resputable.

See here's a totalled 93 GSR.

http://ridesafely.com/inventory.asp?InventoryID=810070767&vt=A&region=&make=ACURA&model=INTEGRA&Search=vt=A&make=ACURA&model=INTEGRA&region=&status=&AuctionDate=&description=SEARCH%20FOR%20ACURA%20INTEGRA

DarkDB1

Oh yea, There's plenty of good parts on that SI :p

There's alot of those. Sometimes it's just the engine. There was one instance where it was litterally just a stack of parts... A door, A fender, A hood, A headlight etc... Sometimes it'll just be a frame of a car. No body parts just the frame.

DarkDB1

it must be just me... I cant view any of the links =(
Type in Ridesafely.com

Thats the website and do the search for ACURA INTEGRA.

Here's bigger pictures of the ITR for those who didn't make an account to veiw bigger pictures.

DarkDB1

It could have a prior salvage title from either a front end collision resulting in the JDM front, Or theft like most of the ITR's out there today...

But if i were to take a guess... I would say this one is salvaged from theft. The car was probably stolen from the previous owner and he instantly had insurance write it off because how often do you find a ITR like that still intact after being stolen?... So insurance wrote it off, And it became their property which leads to this auction... I dont see any body damage, fire damage or possible flood damage as the headlights and interior dont show and condensation.

crzy azn

is crzy
the driver door looks a bit off in color. and looks like it doesnt line up 100% but its hard to tell with pictures. id still buy it lol.

genesis

tougê hêrmit
i see like at least three jdm front integras every day nothing new here in socal(type r though is somthing to look at)