Sugesstions?

MeZ90

LS MONSTER!!!
Hey CI gang im looking for some suggesstions on what i should do with my 99 LS at first i had posted up that i was going to do ls/vtec but then i came to think of doing a H22 head with a B20 bloc im looking online foe some engines they are pretty decent pricing does anyone no a site that may be they can supply me and i can take a look at it and also need some feed back on pros and cons on doing the H22 head wit a b20 bloc thanks alot fellaz/ladiez

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
go to importatlanta, check to for sale section, you'll find some good deals there. Now as far as a h22 head on a b20, thats kinda pointless, and impossible.

White_Rabbit

What are you goals? Is this a Daily Driver? Do you have another vehicle to drive if this is down? These should be some questions you ask yourself. If you want a nice car thats fun to drive you can turbo the LS motor. LS/Vtec is great, but I'm not a big fan of it. Its just personal preference. A B18C1 is not a hard swap in that car. Its not that expensive of a motor either. You could also do full bolt ons and some spray for a lil pep every now and again.