Summit Racing kicks ass.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Just to get the word out.

Summit has fast shipping, easy to navigate the site. Everytime I get something from Summit it arrives in a couple days. Have never had any problems. Highly recommend.

2"teg

Ominous G2 said:

Summit has fast shipping, easy to navigate the site. Everytime I get something from Summit it arrives in a couple days. Have never had any problems. Highly recommend.
:shock: :shock: what is the website????

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
:smackself How did i forget that?

sOuL

hey i live not to far from summit racing havent gone there yet cause i just moved from ny to ohio few months this pass summer and just got my gsr few days ago, just to cold out to work on the car, cant stand cold weather...lol

UNDERGROUNDAUTO

Ominous G2 said:

SUMMIT DOES INDEED KICK ASS!!!

sOuL

i finally went to summit racing 2days ago itsa big candy store :) lol its like urmind goes crazy when u walk in u dont know were to look lmao itsa cool store i put a application in 2. Oh and on the way home i hit the freeway and yea... go2 street/track section i posted what happend ''GSR vs 05 Stang''

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
They have a clearanced gasket set if anybody is interested. $83.50 part # RPR-FGS2012

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<

2 words.... FREE SHIPPING

bought several things... including a 3ton jack! ordered on friday... half came on tuesday... rest came on wednesday.

SUPER FAST SHIPPING!!! :thumbup:

they even sent me a free hat and some decals.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I've ordered lots of stuff from here as well. It is a great place to buy from. I have not one single complaint and I've bought lots of different things from them

heykosal

Angkorian
I too have bought stuff from Summit Racing and also highly recommend them. Awesome customer service.

J_Jay_B

teg driver
Summit racing is an awesome website to order from because of there fast shippin... i just wish they had a bigger selection for imports