Sunglasses Ideas.

purpl3ran93r

Okay CI, This maybe a pointless thread but I need some help, & there are probably some people out their who know their stuff, anyways, I'm actually looking for some sunglasses that I can wear when I go places, so I need some ideas on which I should get, I wan't high-end brands like Alexander McQueen, Gucci, D&G, and all that stuff.

I have 1 on my mind, some Alexander McQueen Aviators:

Thanks

speedin

The Transporter
I mean when it comes to aviators does it really matter? They all look the same basically, just a tiny logo on the side that no one will be able to read anyways. For other types of glasses the designers make some good styles, but aviators...all the same to me.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i kinda wanna get a pair of ray ban's since ive been back to san diego after a-school.. i dunno if i could pull em off tho.. i have arnette's like these

speedin

The Transporter
i kinda wanna get a pair of ray ban's since ive been back to san diego after a-school.. i dunno if i could pull em off tho.. i have arnette's like these
Us bald guys can pull off just about any sunglasses ive noticed, its funny. But aviators and thinner ones I always think looked the best.

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
Save your money and buy a pair of Kreeds. Best sunglasses ever. Most are under $30 and way better than the crappy Spy's I have. So bummed I lost my pair of Kreeds=-( Shut my trunk lid on the, didnt break and very minimal scratches. "Would recommend to friend? YES!" -Aaron