Super Sexy Slammed: Helpful Hints/Tips

DOLCECULLO

Detailer
with everything assembled and the bumpstop shoved as far into the top hat as possible this is how far it sticks out. Should I trim some off?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i have 1 ridge less than you and my shock doesnt hit

Posted from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk.

j13

Keep It Clean
Looks like I don't need to hammer the pinch weld on the front, I'm rubbing while going up a drive way because my bump stop turned to dust. Wish they made rubber ones, guess I gotta Jerry rig something up for bump stops

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
it doesn't hit the top hat it goes in the top hat if the bump stop is cut
those top hats are narrow inside is strut makes contact it would be metal to metal

Looks like I don't need to hammer the pinch weld on the front, I'm rubbing while going up a drive way because my bump stop turned to dust. Wish they made rubber ones, guess I gotta Jerry rig something up for bump stops
those ebay top hats come with some strong rubber bump stumps, i was impressed

Charly[horse]

Name = John
with everything assembled and the bumpstop shoved as far into the top hat as possible this is how far it sticks out. Should I trim some off?
Have you gotten these on yet? I am thinking about going with the ebay top hats because I don't wanna drop so much on the GC top hats

endo617

Rattle Can Technician

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
but what you will need is a 5mm spacer for the front to clear the spokes from the caliper. thatll put you at a +15 offset. you wont need extended studs to run 5mm.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
but what you will need is a 5mm spacer for the front to clear the spokes from the caliper. thatll put you at a +15 offset. you wont need extended studs to run 5mm.

your thinking rota grids offroad, those are rota grid V's