Super Sexy Slammed: Helpful Hints/Tips

MxDon35

Coy, I'm interested in lowering my teg a bit... I bought it with 17's on it and brand new rubber so i'm stuck with that setup for a bit, I eventually want to get 16's or blades. My question is, with 17's on there, how low should I drop it to just pretty much fill in the gaps? It's my DD and the roads around here aren't great so I don't want to go super low.

Thanks man!

ryanDC

for you guys who are slammed,

how do you drive on the freeway without bottoming out?
or do you guys just avoid the freeway all together

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
Coy, I'm interested in lowering my teg a bit... I bought it with 17's on it and brand new rubber so i'm stuck with that setup for a bit, I eventually want to get 16's or blades. My question is, with 17's on there, how low should I drop it to just pretty much fill in the gaps? It's my DD and the roads around here aren't great so I don't want to go super low.

Thanks man!
looks like you answered your question :thumbs up

for you guys who are slammed,

how do you drive on the freeway without bottoming out?
or do you guys just avoid the freeway all together
buy legit suspension and set the damper to the stiffest setting :D

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
SSS = impossible unless you're Coy. hahaha.

i'm too broke to go SSS. consequences are too harsh for me and plus i only got the Type 1's. took me forever to get $585. can't imagine saving up to get a set with dampening ability.

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
tires are waaaaaaay to fat even if i tried. i haven't rolled my fenders and luckily, my Fit rims are tucking and nothing rubs. i'm too lazy to actually try and learn how to roll fenders haha.

maybe in a year or two, my 4x4 tires will start getting bald so i can actually get some new tires 195 or 205 whatever.

Last edited:

99Integrags

tires are waaaaaaay to fat even if i tried. i haven't rolled my fenders and luckily, my Fit rims are tucking and nothing rubs. i'm too lazy to actually try and learn how to roll fenders haha.

maybe in a year or two, my 4x4 tires will start getting bald so i can actually get some new tires 195 or 205 whatever.
Baseball bat time lol!