Super Sexy Slammed Integra Thread v2.0

pinkley

b@115D33p
*SUPER SEXY SLAMMED* cleansed! new rules!!

THIS IS A PICTURE THREAD!!!

1. Ttires MUST be tucking!! I cant express this any easier. If its not tucking, IT DOESNT BELONG HERE!!

2. If you question yourself "Is mine slammed?" "Am I worthy?" "I THINK I'm slammed...", you automatically fail and don't even consider posting up the picture.

3. You MUST have a side shot FIRST!! The shot must be at ground level. No angles, not standing up next to it looking down. This gives the illusion that youre slammed when you really have finger gap action.

4. Close up shot of the tuckness to prove you are slammed so there wont be an arguement.

5. If you say, "The roads are bad and this is as low as i could get it." Are you tucking? No? THEN DON'T POST!!

6. AFTER and only after you prove that you're SSS, then you can go and whore out with the pics.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
pinkley are you bitching about the rollers? you can tell he's tuckin...if you can't, you're retarded.

SbS91TeG

Banned
Really the first two pics clearly show that the last two just show that he can turn why drivin meanin it was done correctly.......always got online poilce regulating

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Ohhhh mah gawsh that thing is pure secks!!!!! New screen saver. Thank you for not screwing it up with crazy camber and retarded wheels!!!