Super Sexy Slammed Integra Thread v2.0

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
youre almost there. id say the dachshund is pretty slammed. LOL!!

i want to get a welsh corgi because they have short legs like theyre lowered. and name him Ein like in 'cowboy bebop'

=always on my iphone=

JemmieN

not a girl lol
wtf all these lows tegs all got the same wheels just diff colors -__-

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
youll see diversity soon doods :D
more likely later than soon. hopefully soon. all depends on work if i go on deployment again. i hope not...

=always on my iphone=

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
because we got more important stuff to pay for. like a mortgage and a family to take care of and still have love for cars. not all of us make a lot of mony like some people so we cant really buy super expensive wheels. and if i ever did buy super expensive wheels, i wouldnt use them on my daily driver.

if you have something negative to say. keep it to yourself. people like driving slammed (me) it keeps me alert. so just complain on your facebook where your other friends would appreciate your negativity.

=always on my iphone=

Kyle

Don't mind Gbaby, he just speaks his mind. I respect the amount of work you put into these cars. I don't like the scene but I will respect others for what they do. And poke fun at it at the same time. Besides, cheap wheels have their place. Rather replace a $200 wheel than a $700 one.

pinkley

b@115D33p
because we got more important stuff to pay for. like a mortgage and a family to take care of and still have love for cars. not all of us make a lot of mony like some people so we cant really buy super expensive wheels. and if i ever did buy super expensive wheels, i wouldnt use them on my daily driver.

if you have something negative to say. keep it to yourself. people like driving slammed (me) it keeps me alert. so just complain on your facebook where your other friends would appreciate your negativity.

=always on my iphone=
This^

Kyle

You need to remove your wing. Then you'll be twins. At this stage, your just cousins.