Super Sexy Slammed Integra Thread v2.0

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
because we got more important stuff to pay for. like a mortgage and a family to take care of and still have love for cars. not all of us make a lot of mony like some people so we cant really buy super expensive wheels. and if i ever did buy super expensive wheels, i wouldnt use them on my daily driver.

if you have something negative to say. keep it to yourself. people like driving slammed (me) it keeps me alert. so just complain on your facebook where your other friends would appreciate your negativity.

=always on my iphone=
I don't have a lot of money lol.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
because we got more important stuff to pay for. like a mortgage and a family to take care of and still have love for cars. not all of us make a lot of mony like some people so we cant really buy super expensive wheels. and if i ever did buy super expensive wheels, i wouldnt use them on my daily driver.

if you have something negative to say. keep it to yourself. people like driving slammed (me) it keeps me alert. so just complain on your facebook where your other friends would appreciate your negativity.

=always on my iphone=
wish i didn't have to pay big people bills either

Teggykid952

I don't think it's that someone has a lot of money, but more of where they put it. Some people like to blow everything on their car while others would rather have a new house.

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
I've been looking at prices of "real" deal wheels though. If you shop around, it's possible to pick up a set with "Rota" prices.

I almost picked up a set of Gramlight 57S with brand new tires for $800, kid sold them before I got to his place :(

whitedc4

There's a set in ok with decent tires for 600 they're my old wheels and no one likes the style I guess... Anyways somebody deleted my post with my car back in march /April of last year..
It was definitely eligible and I had the correct photos..
Thanks

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
closest i am to "real" wheels is my 5zigen FN01C-R got them for $200 from an old guy on CL, with fresh Hankook K106 tires

Teggykid952

Problem is they usually need fixing because of curb rash or whatever. Unless you really don't care about not-so-minty wheels. I'd take a brand new set of knock offs over semi decent legits

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
Problem is they usually need fixing because of curb rash or whatever. Unless you really don't care about not-so-minty wheels. I'd take a brand new set of knock offs over semi decent legits
A brand new set of replicas that drop in almost half the value as soon as you put tires on them, but a used set of real deals will keep their value for much much longer.

But... apples to oranges, I won't tell you what to do with your money. :)

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
A brand new set of replicas that drop in almost half the value as soon as you put tires on them, but a used set of real deals will keep their value for much much longer.

But... apples to oranges, I won't tell you what to do with your money. :)
even it a wheel has some rash or slight bend and its a legit brand, if its for a good price chances are fixing them wouldn't cost much or DIY, and the value is always there

Cabral530

1992 Integra
youre almost there. id say the dachshund is pretty slammed. LOL!!

i want to get a welsh corgi because they have short legs like theyre lowered. and name him Ein like in 'cowboy bebop'

=always on my iphone=
Work in progress for sure. Ya she is pretty slammed, bad pic cuz she can lay frame haha her name Darla:)

Sammich

if i'm seeing right, i'm not seeing any sort of tuck up front, just sitting right on top of the tire..