super sonic blue pearl, electron blue pearl OR Midori Green Pearl.

cvc7chris

Hustler
lmao on the anxiety attack. ur right we overlooked the door trim lmao...

since on integras it's painted but we took them off already and were gonna paint under them.

cvc7chris

Hustler
money is tight and been l laid off since last week which sucks but i'm slowly getting there. only thing it needs right now it to shoot the paint. =]

shim

i need money
I'm assuming you're not gonna tell us what color you're spraying it yet, right? hahaha I'm actually very excited, all of these seem like great colors..

Drpred_77

i want to paint my integra either one of those colors. i'm having a hard time choosing lol...

i LOVE blue but i also like the Midori Green Pearl..

Which Shade of Blue is better on a 95 integra?

i know SSBP is Common on Integras so i thought about doing EBP if i went with blue, and does anyone have a midori green integra? and this is the midori green i like..

opinions? thanks..

the original color was cypress green but it's just old and cars prep'd for paint...so yeah..
what rims are those

XxCaryxX

I also like that Turquoise/Aqua color Teggy's came with too. Just me tho. :p

Can't wait to see what color you chose man! Gonna look great no matter what! :thumbs up

cvc7chris

Hustler
haha i been hella busy today and yesterday so i haven't been to the garage. but IT SHOULD be done by FRIDAY that is painted, dried, cleaned up, rims, and out and about. imma give it a day or 2 garage time for the paint to fully cure and dry =]