superbrightleds.com

DustinXIX

looking to buy some leds from this site for my cluster, gonna go with the blue look, just wondering if anyone has a coupon code for them :p

DustinXIX

Last edited:

sumfilipinodude

I've ordered a few bulbs from them and they got some good stuff. I got some license plate lights and they flicker a lot now, I'm not sure if it's cause of the cold temperature tho

DustinXIX

yeah ive been reading up on these led's and ive found that no matter where you get the bulbs from, theres a chance of them flickering and or burning out. i went with this site because it had a lot of good reviews. thanks for the input! :thumbs up

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Great site to get lights from, that's actually about $5 more shipped than when I got just 3 bulbs :p

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
lol. they are pretty expensive. but quality is good
For the quality of the bulbs they are actually really cheap. I got 3 for around 25 bucks. I would have payed more for the effect that came out of it.

Definetley worth buying, just double check to make sure you buy the right ones :p

BeatBox

Real Good!
Yeah no problem.. I hope that when it gets warmer out, the flickering will stop..
from what ive experienced
the flickering wont stop=need new bulb
had it happen to me a few times, usually when its more than one led in a bulb tho. if one of the led's i bad its what causes it go out and the rest to flicker non stop.

i also read it could be loose but usually i check that and thats not the problem

EDIT: Vleds.com they have good stuff too
DDMTuning.com just started selling leds too!

sumfilipinodude

from what ive experienced
the flickering wont stop=need new bulb
had it happen to me a few times, usually when its more than one led in a bulb tho. if one of the led's i bad its what causes it go out and the rest to flicker non stop.

i also read it could be loose but usually i check that and thats not the problem

EDIT: Vleds.com they have good stuff too
DDMTuning.com just started selling leds too!
Yeah I was reading that they might be bad. I'll check if the connection is loose.

And Vleds.com have some expensive LED's. Lol