Supercharged

94rs-gharp

What do yall think of a supercharged teg? Ive really only seen jackson and prochargers for the teg. I really would like a twin screw but i guess im out of luck on a teg. lol

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
who would supercharge a ford focus...?

Coney

Spacely
theres still jackson superchargers floating around but why are you interested in supercharging? if its purely because you like superchargers thats one thing but if you just looking for more power via forced induction maybe you should take a look at turbochargers instead for the integras small displacement 1.8l motor

Prozon

Kris
theres still jackson superchargers floating around but why are you interested in supercharging? if its purely because you like superchargers thats one thing but if you just looking for more power via forced induction maybe you should take a look at turbochargers instead for the integras small displacement 1.8l motor
Superchargers don't have to spool up. You have the power instantaneously. It's harder to come by a supercharger on Integra's to fit big power goals, but it IS possible. I think I saw a build thread floating around for a 500hp supercharged Integra. IIRC he had to have a custom charger made.

mohawk42s

a centrifugal supercharger can do large amounts of boost like a turbo....
the biggest draw back with that is it cant have sustained boost like with a turbo...so no cool sounds from a blow off valve :(

Spawne32

Shut up baby, I know it!
I have a jackson racing kit, and while I love having a roots blower on this car, im coming to the realization that im never gonna make competitive power without going turbo.

Coney

Spacely
right thats why i was wondering the original posters intentions. you can deff supercharge lots of people have done it but the best way to get big numbers is gunna be a turbo. if you are just into superchargers or dont like waiting on spool then go for it man.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
[YOUTUBE="super charged integra"]pECnkrqlF_U[/YOUTUBE]

my buddy dyno'ing with an incompetent tuner on a humid day
7PSI 232WHP

94rs-gharp

thanks everyone to posting I really am not looking for big power numbers i know only a turbo will do that i want a supercharger because i love the whine from the belts! it may be from me loving American Muscle soooo much but also where i live NO ONE has a supercharged import so thatts why im going to do it