Supercharger Header help

ewoo

filipinoFTW!
for power, hytech or kamikaze. i've heard that many guys with a jrsc'd integra love those header. hytech for obvious reasons, but the kamikaze performs well too.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Rage makes a good header for s/c applications as well

ewoo

filipinoFTW!
just wondering, don't all hytech headers incorporate anti-reversion construction?

yeah i'd recommend rage as well, their headers are amazing.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I would get a header with a 2.5'' collector for a S/C. The header will be seeing a larger flow from the S/C.

samace_sg

Second Glance
ok so does that mean i should have 2.5" piping all the through to the exhaust? Right now I have the USDM Type R catback

end005

if you want a good bang for your buck, get the kamakazi. its cheap but by far one of the best performing header for a s/c'd setup. I'm still looking for one for my setup as well. The Hytech/rage/tri-y header is a great header as well but alittle more $$.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
ok so does that mean i should have 2.5" piping all the through to the exhaust? Right now I have the USDM Type R catback
Yes. You will want to get atleast a 2.5" cat and exhaust to match your header. You never want the piping to get smaller downstream. That will create a power sapping bottle neck in the exhaust flow