Supercharger numbers

GroceryGettinDB7

GHK ALL DAY!!
I just bought a Jackson Racing supercharger from a buddy of mine, Whos running one and what numbers are you getting? Also what setup are you running?

mteg

Automatic Lover
What motor do you have? An ls will get about 150-160whp and the a gsr 185-225 depending on what size pulley and injectors.

mteg

Automatic Lover
B20/vtec with ctr head, ctr cams, dsm 440cc injectors
Your guess is as good as mine. You could try to see if someone on TI has done something similar. My guess is about 230+ whp and tons of tq.You might want to upgrade to 550 injectors, and make sure to have a way of tuning-besides using a fpr or fmu.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
a guy that i knew on nonvtec.com had a built ls on 10psi and hit 210whp

mteg

Automatic Lover
That was built and tuned. You would need to have a lot lower compression running a lot more boost. Even with basic bolt on's, an ls will only get about 160whp with the jrsc. Thats the downfall of them-plus they no longer support the ls and are fazing out the gsr and itr sc's.

Spody02

Name: Cody
there is a big thread on 500 whp supercharger on H-T
lol its crazy i was gonna find it but there going under maintenance

end005

there is a big thread on 500 whp supercharger on H-T
lol its crazy i was gonna find it but there going under maintenance
also known as rcmcdaniels. He's like the "god" of knowledge when it comes to s/c setups. And he's given me quite a lot of tips.

To the OP, numbers range. There's a lot of discussion (on the "WHat JRSC Setup are you running" thread on HT) when it comes to numbers for JSRC setups based on the numbers JR advertised. Also, don't expect numbers like a turbocharged car would.

If i may, I would suggest you spending some more money on some RC injectors. I've heard a lot of bad experiences with DSM injectors. You wouldn't want a baddass setup go to shit because of your injectors. I know some tuners are hesitant in turning/installing DSM injectors on hondas.

Lastly, if you're going to build a crazy ass setup for the S/C, i recommend you invest in a baddass system to cool down your IAT such as the LHT aftercooler/intercooler which will run you a good $1000 or so.

my setup: 98 gsr, stock internals, 8lbs, 440cc injectors, upgraded fuel pump, tuned by king motorsports for drivability I made 217whp and 153tq and 35+mpg.

This past weekend, I made a 14.2 @ 101.85 mph pass on my stock wheels/tires and full interior. I'm happy with the numbers as my daily.

Good luck with your setup and keep us posted.

Last edited:

end005

Usually, you send in your blower to LHT and they do it for you. While you're at it, you might as well port your S-tube to match your tb too.

Because king motorsports is closer to me, I was thinking about sending mine in to them. But...egh...I don't plan to get that crazy with my car.

here's the link for you to LHT.

CLICK HERE

ricestick

BOOST HEAD
also known as rcmcdaniels. He's like the "god" of knowledge when it comes to s/c setups. And he's given me quite a lot of tips.

To the OP, numbers range. There's a lot of discussion (on the "WHat JRSC Setup are you running" thread on HT) when it comes to numbers for JSRC setups based on the numbers JR advertised. Also, don't expect numbers like a turbocharged car would.

If i may, I would suggest you spending some more money on some RC injectors. I've heard a lot of bad experiences with DSM injectors. You wouldn't want a baddass setup go to shit because of your injectors. I know some tuners are hesitant in turning/installing DSM injectors on hondas.

Lastly, if you're going to build a crazy ass setup for the S/C, i recommend you invest in a baddass system to cool down your IAT such as the LHT aftercooler/intercooler which will run you a good $1000 or so.

my setup: 98 gsr, stock internals, 8lbs, 440cc injectors, upgraded fuel pump, tuned by king motorsports for drivability I made 217whp and 153tq and 35+mpg.

This past weekend, I made a 14.2 @ 101.85 mph pass on my stock wheels/tires and full interior. I'm happy with the numbers as my daily.

Good luck with your setup and keep us posted.

I saw your last post about this on H-T.
I think with some good rubber, LSD, would be a big improvement.
13's easy