supporting mods for these parts?

GrimLS

imloo kingto b uy a mishimoto ratiator and a skunk 2 intake maanifold, just asking for some tips and some supporting mods that may need to be added onto the intalled parts, thanks. i will be doing research on some supporting mods for these parts but still looking for some comentary and advice thanks again 8)

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
you may actually hurt your power if you only do an intake manifold or at least mess up your power band. You should really do the intake, throttle body and slightly larger injectors and have it tuned. and if youre doing a half size radiator, or a dual core, chances are your stock fan isnt going to cut it

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Stock fans probably not, I got two mishimoto slim fans on my setup, one of them is on the front side of the radiator though due to figment issues with my header

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Radiator is fine. I sold cold his :). Buy other mods before the manifold. Intake. Header. Exhaust. Cams. I have a fully built engine and I'm using my stock manifold.

GrimLS

you may actually hurt your power if you only do an intake manifold or at least mess up your power band. You should really do the intake, throttle body and slightly larger injectors and have it tuned. and if youre doing a half size radiator, or a dual core, chances are your stock fan isnt going to cut it
i have an intake n im looking into a throttle body also, and slighly larger injectors wouldnt hurt to get as well, cheers 8)