suspension advice please

01teggy

ok... i am going out on a limb on this one and want to know if anyone can help me. I have a 2001 ls non vtec, i have short shifter, cold air, motor mounts, and thats pretty much it, i am ready to start working on the suspension but there is so much selection out there i cant choose!

If it helps i am a aggresive driver on a daily basis. I like to take hard hard turns, go fast straight, weave in traffic, shit like that, i want something full proof that i can take any turn i want without a worry.

Thanks for the input!@#$%^

jackacc

. I like to take hard hard turns, go fast straight, weave in traffic, shit like that
I hope you at least use a turn signal, I have a bad habit of shooting at people that cut me off when they weave in traffic :roll:

j/k

Yeah I'd go with a set of Ground Control coilovers with some good shocks. Many people swear the best setup out there for our cars is the Koni, Ground control setup. It was a little out of my price range so I bought a set of KYB AGX and H&R sport springs. I still wanted to go a little lower so I went with the GC coils... coming in next week so I'll have an update on them at that point.

But I did alot of research on them and lots of people run the AGX with the GC and love it since you have the adjustability for height and dampening. Just can't go superlow or it can blow out the shocks. The koni's are apparently made to take a bigger beating when you slam it.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
koni and ground control is good, i have illumina and ground control. FOOL PROOF SUSPENSION SETUP: Function 7 LCA, ASR brace, TEIN flex dampers. <---shit on ground control

01teggy

Yes I always use a turn signal. I do not cut people off I am respectful about my speeding haha. Yeah I have done some research and I think I am going to go with koni yellows and some eibach springs with some strut bars and lower control arms. oh yeah and a rear sway bar.

hondaproof

hondaproof
start with a good set of coilovers and new bushings.unless your not about splitting the bank on coilovers,they can get pricey.i guess it depends on how much you want to put in all together.