Suspension / Handling Mods

purpl3ran93r

Hey CI, so after having alot of time to practice track racing I decided, now is a good time to take a big step to upgrade my suspension, So for all the people who have been track racing for a while, can you tell me what I can do to have a better suspension, I have a max of $2250 to spend, I have Tokico shocks, OBX LSD, and Kuhmo All-Season tires at the moment.

PS: Comfortability isn't really something I think about....
just performance

Thanks!

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
you could blow all of t hat on coilovers.

i suggest the following

ASR rear subframe
ITR rear and front sway bars
camber kits
and tires

purpl3ran93r

you could blow all of t hat on coilovers.

i suggest the following

ASR rear subframe
ITR rear and front sway bars
camber kits
and tires

already thought about those, but what do you recommend for coilovers, i dont really need adjustables becuase i wont really adjust them that often

WAR 178

Premium User
i would look into a good set of used high end coilovers if I were tracking the car...

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
if you want all of that i would at least get koni GC. PM me because im probably not going to be on the site over the weekend or the thread will die

purpl3ran93r

i would look into a good set of used high end coilovers if I were tracking the car...
yea, but i dont want used i was looking in teins but there way too pricey, and i want brand new because there is a higher chance of things going bad when its used.

i was thinkings Skunks, or Teins

WAR 178

Premium User
i have skunk2 and I have no problems on my dd. but I dont track at all. also I got a good deal on em when i got em. but for what they go for there are some options to check out.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
koni yellow shocks and ground controll coilovers(like Dylan said), about 600-700dollars and race proven the best for the money, then spend the rest on braces, swaybars, strut bars Etc.

99Integrags

Definitely would do Koni yellow with ground controls! ITR sway bars and the ASR rear subframe, camber kits and some tires. I've always like the falken azenis but thats just me.

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
Good tires are most important.

Kumho Ecsta XS have been getting rave reviews and they're inexpensive.

Suspension wise I'd go Koni Yellow/GC with custom rates to fit your wants.
A decent seat to hold you in?