Suspension Noob!

99Integrags

So, my car is sittin on eibach sportlines on koni reds. Now I wanna lower my car a bit more at least for the all four tires to be tucking! What do I really need? I'm gonna be getting some Ground Controls next week!:) But what else is an absolute must? I love the way camber looks but unfortunately this is my DD and I am definitely not rich so I can't afford tires every few months. So no camber would be best! Any help would be appreciated! And if you guys are selling things u think I might need, let me know!

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
skunk2 pro-s camber kits to correct it a bit.
extended top hats from GroundControl so you wont blow shocks. it'll help with keeping the shocks at 'normal' ride height length

what size tire are you running? if you wanna be tucked/slammed, make sure your tire size is as follows.

195/50R15
or
205/40R16

if anything bigger, you'd have tire rubbing issues.

99Integrags

skunk2 pro-s camber kits to correct it a bit.
extended top hats from GroundControl so you wont blow shocks. it'll help with keeping the shocks at 'normal' ride height length

what size tire are you running? if you wanna be tucked/slammed, make sure your tire size is as follows.

195/50R15
or
205/40R16

if anything bigger, you'd have tire rubbing issues.
Im running 195 55 15 but the rims are 15x7 so you think that will rub then? What if I use lca's?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
they MIGHT be a bit tall. but if you just wanna tuck a bit, you should be fine

you dont need LCA's. the UCA's is what adjusts your camber.

99Integrags

they MIGHT be a bit tall. but if you just wanna tuck a bit, you should be fine

you dont need LCA's. the UCA's is what adjusts your camber.
So lca's are just for looks? what i want is like a 2.25" drop all around or so? You think id rub a lot or should your boy just roll the fenders?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
lca's will help with the handling but it wont adjust the camber

you may rub if you're gonna go that far. if you had a smaller profile tire, you could slam all day and wont rub anything.

99Integrags

lca's will help with the handling but it wont adjust the camber

you may rub if you're gonna go that far. if you had a smaller profile tire, you could slam all day and wont rub anything.
Right on for your help!