Suspension options

jcatrocksa97

So I was wondering what you guys thought is best.

Tokico- Shock/Spring kit

Skunk2- lowering springs/shocks

Skunk2- lowering springs/ stock shocks (if applicable)

Tein- lowering springs/shocks

Tein- lowering springs/ stock shocks (if applicable)

Let me hear your thoughts please.

Thanks Jcat

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Tokico's are meh, Tein's are garbage, Skunk2 is decent-ish. Out of those options, I'd either do Skunk2 shocks and springs or Tokico's on Eibach Pro kits.

A very quality setup would be Eibach pro kits on Koni yellows with a master bushing kit and a nice rear sway bar. She will handle tits with this setup and some nice tires and brakes (S.Drives and Hawk HPS!!!) :D

Good luck :thumbs up

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Skunk2 Pro-S Version 2 coilovers. They only cost a bit more than your options listed above.

jcatrocksa97

Tokico's are meh, Tein's are garbage, Skunk2 is decent-ish. Out of those options, I'd either do Skunk2 shocks and springs or Tokico's on Eibach Pro kits.

A very quality setup would be Eibach pro kits on Koni yellows with a master bushing kit and a nice rear sway bar. She will handle tits with this setup and some nice tires and brakes (S.Drives and Hawk HPS!!!) :D

Good luck :thumbs up
This is some good info thank you sir. :woot:

Lazyazn23

I recommend buddyclub. I just installed them and they are awesome! :) i also have other friends who run buddyclubs on ej1/dc5/dc2 and never heard any complaints about performance! lil stiff but doesnt bother me on daily ride, thats just how it is when u get coils.