Suspension Overhaul? Need Opinions

bradster101

So I keep bottoming out my coilovers which completely sucks ass

1 .As of now I have the blox full coilovers (tuner series) but Im thinking about switching the springs out to some stiffer ones... If I am not mistaken, the tuner is 10kg up front and 8 in the rear
- What would some 12 up front and 10 in the back do? Or should I go stiffer? Any site recommendations as to where I could get some springs that would fit or other advice? (All I can seem to find are lowering springs, not very many have the springs rates it seems like)

2. Also, Im thinking of getting a complete swaybar set up for both the front and the back
I believe the stock rear is 14??? I could be wrong - Im looking to upgrade to somewhere around 20 rear and 25 front? Hoping that it will attach to the stock holes or if there is a kit that would have everything that would be cool

3. Finally some opinions on the rear subframe brace, lower control arms and pillar bars? Ive heard that the subframe brace is a little too much unless you plan on racing, autocross, etc.... Heard mixed things about lower control arms and pillar bars seem to not make a huge difference

o and I plan to do some autocrossing, so stiff wont bother me (forgot to mention that Im also looking for a bushing replacement kit)

bradster101

Last edited:

bradster101

BUMP : need to order my parts by friday so I can be on the road nextweekend

bradster101

daily driven and autocross (starting next year) - just want it to be stiff

Im thinking as of now - front and rear sway bar, stiffer springs (which I cant seem to find with the spring rates) and bushing kit

btw car has 175k miles

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
For autocross, you want your ride to be softer rather than stiff. Try out an autocross event with your current setup. If you're dampers are bottoming out, then I would suggest you get stiffer springs.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
your options are endless... so many setups and combos. all depends on hardparking or tracking :p

dcteg859

Lca's are a must!!!! The factory honda lca's always need bushings when doing rears. The bushings are 14 each then gotta press them bla bla. I like function and form and skunk2 black series lca's. Plush they shave pounds and look better...