Suspension Performance

NateRhodes

Street_Teggy
Hey I have serviced most of my Integra. Had a few questions though,
How do you remove the driver door panel? The car will not unlock with the key from the outside but the power locks work.

Also I was wondering if someone could recommend a nice suspension upgrade with out cost a arm and a leg. My Suspension looks factory and is dire need of replacement.

Lastly I want to upgrade my engine and make it N/A my first Ideas was Headers, CAI or SRI, Cat back Exhaust, Open Flow Cats. What would be my next upgrades.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
open your door and look by the hinge theres a plug, take that out. theres a screw on the pocket (the upper one) and a screw on the door handle once you take those out use a flat head and pry it.

Dumpie1

Lower is better
For an okay suspension setup, you might be looking around $600, hopefully thats not an arm and leg lol

Look into the form and function type 1 coilovers, best bang for the buck at that price.

If your looking into building your motor after I/H/E then you should look into some nice camshafts, high compression pistons, port & polish with a good tune :thumbs up

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
For an okay suspension setup, you might be looking around $600, hopefully thats not an arm and leg lol

Look into the form and function type 1 coilovers, best bang for the buck at that price.

If your looking into building your motor after I/H/E then you should look into some nice camshafts, high compression pistons, port & polish with a good tune :thumbs up
i would say skunk2 pro S version 2 thats the best bang for the buck its like $600 and its height and damper adjustable. Cams need high compression pistsons which need an intake manifold which need a throttle body. just remember that. :thumbs up

NateRhodes

Street_Teggy
600 hunderd is manageable that was my average bill after i Offroaded in my Jeep.... Thats why i bought this maybe a less harmful to the car way to have fun. so you recommend the Skunk 2 Coil Over

Besides the inner engine work what about fuel system Could that come after what i listed about?

NateRhodes

Street_Teggy
In the Suspension what else could be changed to increase handling and rigidity? Im not sold on lower yet.

slickteggyGSR

you will want anti sway bars and yes low makes a difference it reduces body roll and lowers the cars center of gravity helping it stick to the ground better

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i suggest an asr rear sway bar kit and a jdm itr front sway. cant go wrong. you may want a gsr one or us itr and a 21mm if your car is a daily driver only