Suspension question

Afireinside

I just ordered a 4pcs e-bay strut brace set and am getting ready to install it. I also see H Brace for sale.
What does the H-brace actually do and is it worth buying?
Thanks

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
An H-brace does the same as any strut bar, it prevents the body of th car from twisting. I wouldn't make this be the first upgrade you do but good for a full build I guess.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i dont see the use for an H brace...but i have an x bar and i dont think my rear end really twists

Afireinside

Thanks, I just ordered the 4pcs set and i'm hopefully going to install in thurs. or fri. I am putting the front upper and lower on!
So on to my question on the rear I DONT want the upper I need my cargo area,should I even bother with the rear lower?
Thanks

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
if you want your rear stiffer you need both, sacrifices must be made for functionality. if you dont track your car you wont need it.

Afireinside

Ok so let me get this straight. So there is no point in installing the rear lower strut brace if i'm not using the rear upper strut brace. Is this correct?
Thanks

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
The best strut bars to get the the ones that have a one-piece welded design. For example, Carbing or Password: JDM, Ultra Racing.