Suspension Set-up day 1

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
this is a 2 day thing i'm doing. Day 1 which was Sunday from about 1 in the afternoon til about 10 at night. I installed my D2 coilovers on all 4 wheels and also put my skunk2 rear LCA's on. I'll get pics up as soon as i could. I dropped it so its about fender to top of wheel height which isnt too low. I also set it on the stiffest setting and holy shit does it stick, FLAT, no roll, nothing. Day two will consist of carbon fiber front and rear struts, and asr subframe brace with the asr 24 mm sway bar.

If you guys are wondering the reason why it took me about 9 hours to do is because i broke both bolts on the fork of the rear damper and it SUCKED trying to get the abs lines out. DREMEL FTW, i had to cut one side of the fork and take the whole damper and LCA out in one piece.

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
OH ok cuz i was like you got coilovers, why the hell would you buy struts, and carbon fiber struts at that. lol

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
hey guys---its basically for show and street use just to get a nice feeling when i want to rip it around a corner at 100.

hell yeah 9 hours (dinner break included) the rears sucked and i had to run to home depot not drive there, thats an hour just for that. i'll never forget that bolt m10 x 1.25 80mm length. ill get pics up soon

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
here i just got some quick photos it was dark out so you can get the full effect of the drop i'll take some more in the daytime