Suspension set up

Basik1104

Hello people I am trying to update my suspension on my 97 teg GSR and I was thinking on getting everything from club integra store.
Starting with
*Function form type 2
*blackworks front, read camber kits and rear LCA
*tanabe sustec strut tower bar front and rear.
Would this be a good set?
Forgot to mention this is my DD.

Thanx in advance for all the info and help...

Ganyon

Get the type 2's, function 7 lca's, function 7 rear subframe brace, and an itr rear sway bar.

Ganyon

Blackworks is junk. The camber kits may work, but they're lca's wont last.

Ganyon

Blox is just as bad, maybe even worse. I don't know much about function and form lca's. I have f7 lcas mainly because of their lifetime warranty on them. Plus they have the best bushings out of all the aftermarket lca's.

Nick_C78

I have f7 lcas mainly because of their lifetime warranty on them. Plus they have the best bushings out of all the aftermarket lca's.
....actually ASR has the best bushings and best overall design out of all aftermarket LCA.

Nick_C78

The sway bar mounting points alone from the ASR lca is reason to choose them. The lower the better for endlinks. They also use a reccessed bushing for better wear.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Agreed with the rest of the guys. Also, don't bother with the Tanabe strut tower braces. They're flimsy and literally do nothing. I should know, I wasted money on one many years ago when I was a noob. have since used the brackets from it to make my own cuz it sucked. If you want a strut tower brace that works and is reasonably priced, go with the DC Sports braces. Cusco also has some nice options.

OneFastGSR

Whenever looking at strut tower bars i'd choose one without pivot points, I always see pivot points as spots for flex. Get a solid bar.
Also Nick4Dei that's actually pretty cool and I also never knew that, Not sure whether I like ASR or function 7 more now, Function 7 already does a good job at what it's for, And I like the way F7 looks. But on the ASR ones that is a pretty cool feature.