Suspension suggestions?

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
Hey everyone, I am looking to lower my car and get new suspension...I am debating what brand...TEIN, Buddy Club or D2's? Does anyone have any advice on the brand...I don't want to spend more than $1k on them...Preferably less (obviously) LOL..Thanks :)

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
I highly recommend Skunk2 Pro series and Function & Form.

To answer your question though all 3 brands make good stuff, it's all about researching based on what you want (slammed, ride quality, track duty). Decide what you want out of your set up first.

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
I highly recommend Skunk2 Pro series and Function & Form.

To answer your question though all 3 brands make good stuff, it's all about researching based on what you want (slammed, ride quality, track duty). Decide what you want out of your set up first.
Honestly, I want to lower her like 1.5-2" and have a decent ride quality. ??

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
Honestly, I want to lower her like 1.5-2" and have a decent ride quality. ??
Coilovers usually have higher spring rates than lower springs so they will have stiffer ride. i would say drop springs and struts would be your best bet. Tein/Tokico blue combo is good.

IlovemyDC4

Sleep, Sex, Cars
IDK!!! LOL I am new to all this Suspension.... All I want is to drop the car 1.5-2" and have a smooth ride...u tell me LOL

Kent_racing

if want to just get a drop for a DD then i would go with the new function and form type 1's they have a year warrenty and can be rebuilt