Suspension thoughts....

kolya

So Im in a dilemma of sorts, Im getting rid of the suspension that came with my car(Tokico hp strut/springs) and i want to go for Skunk2 Pro-s Coilovers..but I have read mixed reviews of the coilovers, do you guys have any opinions or advice? Thanks- Kolya

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
they are stiff and i can take turns in them, it was in my project eg car

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
I have Omni Power Sports (12kg f/10kg r) and they are excellent. Unfortunately, Omni stopped making them a few months ago so you can only find them on Craigslist now (or at least until Omni releases an updated model). The one thing I don't like about the Pro-s is that the height adjustment is not independent from shock travel; the lower you go the less travel you have. That will shorten life span significantly.

kolya

You're welcome. And BTW, the button with the (+) symbol is the multi-quote button. It will allow you to quote more than one post at a time. :thumbs up
lol, im new to this whole forum thing and i was wondering how to multi-quote:oops: Thanks again

I have Omni Power Sports (12kg f/10kg r) and they are excellent. Unfortunately, Omni stopped making them a few months ago so you can only find them on Craigslist now (or at least until Omni releases an updated model). The one thing I don't like about the Pro-s is that the height adjustment is not independent from shock travel; the lower you go the less travel you have. That will shorten life span significantly.
Yeah, I read the same thing about the pro-s system and thats the only downfall..but i think ill go with them just because the price is great and its gotten positive reviews. Thanks for the help guys:D