suspension transfer

rgb17

hey, will the struts from a 93 del sol s auto fit on my DA? There at a good price, but im not sure if they will fit...

rgb17

i was under the impression that the back struts would be compatible but not the front

Mildsquare

From the bay to LV
yup you can run them. the front forks swap over and the rears you can use.
DA's and DC4's are damn near the same in the rear. type -r stuff is a bitt different and won't bolt on unless you mod some stuff.

You'll have to grind on the inside of the EG forks to keep them from rubbing the CV axle when the wheel is turned to the locks. It doesn't have the width necessary to clear the axle. The DC forks are spaced too narrow, you have to get EG forks. I realize that the article may say that it works with DC forks, but I've actually done this hybrid suspension on my DB1. The only way it would work was the EG forks. Also, the rears bolted up just fine.

tilegend

You'll have to grind on the inside of the EG forks to keep them from rubbing the CV axle when the wheel is turned to the locks. It doesn't have the width necessary to clear the axle. The DC forks are spaced too narrow, you have to get EG forks. I realize that the article may say that it works with DC forks, but I've actually done this hybrid suspension on my DB1. The only way it would work was the EG forks. Also, the rears bolted up just fine.
i have heard about that issue but i haven't run into it personally. i used EG front forks also, although it cuts it close there's still a little bit of clearance between my axles and the forks.

i have heard about that issue but i haven't run into it personally. i used EG front forks also, although it cuts it close there's still a little bit of clearance between my axles and the forks.
I didn't have any clearance so I had to grind away about 2-3mm away where the cv would make contact.
It wasn't too hard, but I did end up in the ER that night having a shard of metal from the fork removed from my eye.