swap help, what goes here

joeliebobelie

So I did my swap but cant figure out what hose goes to the throttle body nipple thing, and also what do you do about the map sensor thats on the firewall, if you can send pictures it would be greatly appreciated, btw I swapped the LS for a b16b

dlo253

He said he has a b16b, lol. And seems to be a DA.
what do you mean, about the map sensor?
iirc a line from the evap canister goes there. Well, on LS. Can't say for sure its the same on the b16 so don't quote me.

96LSteg

Jemel
He said he has a b16b, lol.
what do you mean, about the map sensor?
iirc a line from the evap canister goes there. Well, on LS. Can't say for sure its the same on the b16 so don't quote me.
just noticed that lol

95B18BTurbo

lol that red braided line just to the left in the picture with the hose clamp pulled back a bit goes there! I'm surprised no one else noticed that and yes the line comes from the evap canister to it! If the map sensor on the firewall is no longer connected to anything since it's now located on the throttle body, remove it!

Last edited:

dlo253

I did notice that lol, figured my wording would still get the point across. Another thing, may as well get the fsm and look at diagrams for the gsr. All the b17 is is a stroked b16.

djzachtyler

Looking for my next Teg..
I did notice that lol, figured my wording would still get the point across. Another thing, may as well get the fsm and look at diagrams for the gsr. All the b17 is is a stroked b16.
hahaha you said "stroked" :roll:

joeliebobelie

Yes its a 93 da, and theres a plug for that map sensor that would not be connected to anything if I remove that sensor 8(, im using the original 93 ls wiring