swap thoughts!

BIGB90teg

Hey all just here to share the excitement hahaha I just recently bought a set of circuit 8's and now a buddy of mine is in love with the rims so we decided to make a trade lol if that's what u want to call it, hes trading me a complete H22a1 swap out of his EK AND his mint set of si's with decent tires for my mint set of circuit 8's with a brand new set of hankook ventus tires! What do u guys think of that deal lol? And its of course a good swap compression test was good straight across the board the only thing I know for a fact that will need to be done is a little tranny work that's it! And its gonna go in my 1990 DA!

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Wow. That's a good deal. But how's he going to drive his car with them new wheels with no motor? Lol

I got my JDM H22A from a buddy for $700. I guess the time for H22 swaps are now? lol

BIGB90teg

He's already got a new built H22 to go in this weekend so the other one is just sitting in the garage, his uncle got him the new one to be built!

rgb17

rims for another set of rims and a motor hmmmmm great deal

BIGB90teg

Update! The deal now is my rims and tires and a $100 for all of his H22 stuff and his si's with rubber! Cuz he's bringing it to me and so he can get the rims and rubber mounted! I still feel as if I'm coming out way way way out ahead on the deal!