Swerve's 1996 Integra :)

Swerve

Shawn
sorry i was unable to get to the meet before you left. I was putting this together

Haa finay got home so I could see that pic. Wouldnt load on my schools wifi. You already know I have a soft spot for Miatas haha, but what's the thing below the back bumper for?

Nice!

What's the part number on the plugs?
Front license plate ones I assume?
90672-SB2-670YK

Last edited:

Havok114

Haa finay got home so I could see that pic. Wouldnt load on my schools wifi. You already know I have a soft spot for Miatas haha, but what's the thing below the back bumper for?

Front license plate ones I assume?
90672-SB2-670YK

Diffuser I believe I could be wrong, only track racing I do is drag

Sent from my pager

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Diffuser I believe I could be wrong, only track racing I do is drag

Sent from my pager
Yes, you are correct.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diffuser_(automotive) said:
A diffuser, in an automotive context, is a shaped section of the car underbody which improves the car's aerodynamic properties by enhancing the transition between the high-velocity airflow underneath the car and the much slower freestream airflow of the ambient atmosphere. It works by providing a space for the underbody airflow to decelerate and expand (in area, density remains constant at the speeds that cars travel) so that it does not cause excessive flow separation and drag, by providing a degree of "wake infill" or more accurately, pressure recovery. The diffuser itself accelerates the flow in front of it, which helps generate downforce.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Cluster looks good. You should have told me you were looking for license plate plugs. Thadya has a fucking bag full. That's where all of us got ours, lol