switching valve covers?

IsAlwaysBroken

All Stock
Ok i've got a 1995 Acura Integra RS automatic. It's got the b18-b1 engine. I'm wondering if I can switch valve covers for a cleaner look:

My current calve cover looks like this one:

This is what I'm looking to get. vtec don't matter because I don't have vtec. But i like the spark plug covers I can't get a cover for my current valve cover so i'm wondering if i can switch to this:

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
NO.. well only if you go lsvtec you can use that vc, but they do make a spark plug cover for 96-01 vc and it will look like vtec head

Primoce

Frequent Blogger
Haha I thought of the same idea.... but was like naah.... If I get that vtec vc, then i want that VTEC kickin in!

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
sry coy :p here's another pic just for you

its going to match my comptech intake once I buy 3M cf sticker.. I want the vc Midori green

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
lets see.. front bumper, rear bumper, ls spark plug cover, optional lip kit, interior.. yeah.. nothing huh??

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
if our cars mated, it would be tits!

4door, ukdm front, flush, slammed, optional lip kit, uk rear bumper with fog on driver's side, sequential gearbox, spark plug covered b20, with a duckbill, DRL's and N1

:thumbs up

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
only thing I would want to get ride of is the n1 on your list Coy..haha full rs*r ftw

btw how you make your sig? i wanna play around with few pics of mine..