-Szadys Artwork-

Szady

I want to see that F16. That's going to be beautiful!
Yea I'm excited to work on it. I'm a huge plane nut...I grew up on Air Force bases, so I'm accustomed to seeing all kinds of different jets. Just kind of grew up to like them. My favorite jet is the F-15 Eagle...but the F-16 is my 2nd.

drevans_satx

Dylan
Have you done an s2000 yet? I'm about to wash up my car and get a nice hi res picture of it. If you have some spare time, would you mind doing another rendering for me? :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

dlo253

Haha that turbo is hella sick!cant wait til you get back on the other thread. Have a feeling you're gonna knock mine out of the park! Haha

Szady

Ok, so I have good new, and not so good news. Good news is, I got a new job, making more money. Bad news is, it's NOT a desk job, so I won't be at a computer all day (I made 90% of all my art AT work, on my work computer). I have the programs at home, but since its summer (at least...the CALENDAR says it's summer...), I'm rarely on my home computer. Once it starts getting colder out up here (November or so), I'll start pumping out more work. For now, it'll be hit or miss when it comes to my art.

For those who are wondering, the new job is detailing at a body shop. :thumbs up