Tach Placement

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
holy god that thing is huge.

Here's an easy way to rev 10k

and the best part, if you really don't want kph in there, you can swap out the RPM ring onto a regular cluster (or the speedo ring) and it still works the same!!!

acclude

cheap bastard
haha i think that spot you had it over by the passenger side of the dash is a good spot patrick
Thanks bro, it's the best spot I could think of.

if its free its for me :thumbs up
best price in the world 8)

holy god that thing is huge.

Here's an easy way to rev 10k

and the best part, if you really don't want kph in there, you can swap out the RPM ring onto a regular cluster (or the speedo ring) and it still works the same!!!
Yeah, I might do the type-R RPM guage down the road, but that cost $ I didn't want to spend right now

hope noone hits it with their knee
If they do, I'll probably just laugh as they scream in pain :)

acclude

cheap bastard
so using my brilliant mind and with ABSOLUTELY ZERO HELP FROM MIRRORIMG, I came up with the most incrediblest, awesomest, amazingest idea to paint the tach black ;) Here's some pics

Looks a lot better in my opinion!

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
i like it, im suprised you still have your tape deck, i think they sell for around $500 LOL.looks good.

.Cortez

94' LS
So wait, does that thing measure earthquakes too?

acclude

cheap bastard
i like it, im suprised you still have your tape deck, i think they sell for around $500 LOL.looks good.
I will be selling the tape deck soon. I'll cut you an amazing deal and give you first dibs of $400 if you want it :)

So wait, does that thing measure earthquakes too?
Not quite, but it will measure the rumbling of your moms ass when she farts :what:

acclude

cheap bastard
I'm going to keep it for a while. Probably a year or so from now I will be working on the interior and there won't be any OEM dash or gauge cluster or anything then. I plan to make a custom dash out of either sheet metal or carbon fiber with individual guages in it so there won't be any OEM parts left inside. I might as well just keep this thing until then so that I'm not spending any money that I don't have to. Might be a year or so from now.