tacky to put a wing on my ls?

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
was think about an ITR wing on the ls but don't want to look tacky or misleading . the power isn't there yet haha looking for opinions. also i like the one piece headlights. can i convert?

94RS

No fucks given.
Countless other have put the ITR wing on their cars. If you like it, put it on.

As for one piece headlights, your only options are the JDM front, Cali Type-R conversion

or to do some wild headlight conversion like people used to do in the early 00s.

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
geez those look ugly, think id rather stay stock lol. as for the wing yeah i might down the road. not a big issue just seeing what the community thought about the thought.

94RS

No fucks given.
Gotta remember that those two styles were popular when body kits were the shit.

I didn't picture the JDM front before, but I'm not a huge fan of those either, honestly. Looks too much like a CD Accord to me.

IMO, the best looking front end on a G3 is the 94-97 with an Si-VTEC lip and fog lights. :thumbup:

Nick_C78

I didn't picture the JDM front before, but I'm not a huge fan of those either, honestly. Looks too much like a CD Accord to me.
Wrong. It looks closer to the DA integra. Compare the hoods and fender shapes. JDM Hood looks very similar to DA hood.

94RS

No fucks given.
Wrong. It looks closer to the DA integra. Compare the hoods and fender shapes. JDM Hood looks very similar to DA hood.

I can see that. But if you look closely, you'll notice I said "to me" :p

R13

The other asshole
Who cares what it looks like, it's still a hell of an upgrade from the bugeye.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I like the JDM Fronts better, next step down is the 98-01 USDM fronts. The 94-97 front look to boxy for me.

Sent from my iPhone 2g

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
I can definitely see the accord look 94 is talking about though. It's something I'll have to sleep on. I'll tune it before I worry about exterior though. If I ever decide to. It's my DD,so I just want a bit more power without spending the cash on a swap or kit.

Teggy64

Got vtec?
Intake header exhaust and call it a day if you don't want to spend alot but get a smidge more power. It'll mostly just be improved sound. As for the wing I have an ls with an itr wing and I love it. Really completes the car imo. As long as you don't put itr badges on it no one will care.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Hey I have a vis commando (uninstalled) and it doesn't look bad. Just really big and looks weird on stock height. To me it's all about style and color. A gsr wing looks bleh to me. Has to be a dual tier or type r

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk