Tail Lights differences?

Dustin P.

WFOriders
What is the difference between the tail light?

I have a set of OEM Red (bottom), Clear (top) and a set of OEM Red (bottom), Orange and Clear (top).

And what does the JDM tail light look like?

Dustin P.

WFOriders
Google is pretty good and thats what it did before asking, but they were saying everything was JDM. The EBay Euro light were JDM, the LS and GS (US) were JDM. But I think they are (bottom) Red and (top) Clear, but hell if I know then. Seems everything is JDM now. LOL

Yeah, Sorry about that, its a DA.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
90-91 have clear turn signals but with amber bulbs

92-93 have amber turn signals

and here the jdm corner lights

hope that understands it better

Last edited:

Dustin P.

WFOriders
That helps. I guess the 90-91 Tail Lights are pretty close to looking like JDM light, cause they look about the same. Need to get a set of those turn signals or all amber turn signal. Thanks again XslickwhitetegX

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
No problem, if its hard to tell what's jdm parts and what's not(for your car) just look up XSI integra. Its a modelof teg in japan, justlike rs/ls/grs models is to us.

Last edited:

red.line

That helps. I guess the 90-91 Tail Lights are pretty close to looking like JDM light, cause they look about the same. Need to get a set of those turn signals or all amber turn signal. Thanks again XslickwhitetegX
JDM tail lights only eliminate the reflectors, otherwise they're identical to USDM in appearance.

And the corner lights that slickwhite posted aren't exactly "corner" lights, as those are JDM one-piece headlights..unless he was referring to the bumper signals, which again, those are the same as the USDM 92-93 lenses.
But I have seen "JDM" amber bumper lights where the lens itself is amber, not just the reflector.