Tail lights.

Siccmade

Wut year of integra have the clear and red tail lights ? im prolly gonna buy 94 or 95 but i want the newer tails.

Aphex

No he means usdm 98+ tails, which are all red with only clear reverse [whereas 94-97 had blackish red filler area, red brakes, amber turns and clear reverse]

Only way your gonna find them is on eBay, i just got myself a pair for 155$. Your not gonna find them much cheaper. Do a search for OEM Integra or something, and scan for 98-2001 taillights.

TegSE

Originally posted by "Siccmade"

Wut year of integra have the clear and red tail lights ? im prolly gonna buy 94 or 95 but i want the newer tails.
I have a 2000 Integra and want to switch over to Altezzas. I would definately consider selling my stock tails to you.

KrNxRaCer00

Originally posted by "TegSE"

Siccmade said:
I have a 2000 Integra and want to switch over to Altezzas. I would definately consider selling my stock tails to you.
i'll buy them off of u.

asking price?

(i know i already have a pair, but i want another...hehe...)

TegSE

The best offer would take 'em. I'll want to sell them in a month or so. I'll post an ad in the classifieds.