Tailight covers....only fit OEM's!

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
Tailight Covers

OH man i got my Tailight Covers, i was excited, to cover the chrome on the altezzas, cuz i like the look at night through the clear plastic, well they only fit OEMS I AM SO PISSED.

speedin

The Transporter
u cant MAKE it fit? arent your altezza's oem stlye? or are they bigger, smaller, or the 3-d ones?

speedin

The Transporter
ca86108 said:
those covers are kinda ricy to imo.. just get some fuckin STOCK oem lights
they are. but its his opinion NOT yours. play nice

deez

im guessing you sold your stock tails? how come you cant make them fit, how do they stay on the tails?

94tegT3 turbo

I'm pretty sure those altezzas you got on there are OEM style. And the way i see it, if he wants to put them on, let him do it up, we all have different tastes.

By the way, if ur lookin for the all red tails let me know cause im looking as well.

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
yeah isnt it ok if he does something else to his teg.....if we all did the same thing to all our tegs would'nt that be gay...

inline4four

I'll tea bag your face!!
obviously I am not alone in the fact of what "rice" is.... how much did you spedn on that anyway? why didnt you just save the money and buy something worth while? :wak:

speedin

The Transporter
Autotech510 said:
wow nice honda emblem and spoiler looks good with the color. oh yeah, nice tail light covers... :shock:
thats not his car in that pic. :hithead: :hitlol: he has the black one in his sig.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
speedin said:
thats not his car in that pic. :hithead: :hitlol: he has the black one in his sig.
Are you following autotech around giving him shit? I just read the gsr vs lude thread.

This smiley woulda worked too. :wak: