Taillights OEM or Aftermarket

OEM or Aftermarket Taillights?

• Total voters

acclude

cheap bastard
I'm not looking to do any aftermarket taillights so please don't start with the flaming in this thread. Just simply vote on the poll and maybe post a few comments about why you voted the way you did.

What are the best taillights for the 3rd Gen Integras?

OEM or Aftermarket "altezza" style lights?

acclude

cheap bastard
OEM all the way! Anything else makes the car look trashy, not to mention they are crappy quality and almost all of them leak. The stock tailights is one thing they definitely got right at the factory ;)

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
OEM all the way! Anything else makes the car look trashy, not to mention they are crappy quality and almost all of them leak. The stock tailights is one thing they definitely got right at the factory ;)
lol im sure they got other things right. stock tail lights leak after time, the gasket like idk chips allowing water in.

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
your Tail light fluid also runs out pretty fast too

Anthony90

TeamXXXracing
Oem is best imo. I myself like the 94-97 style with the amber sides..Everyone always says how "Jdm" they are but always get the 98+ which are Usdm is im not mistaken lol.Also another reason i like the 94-97 style.Ppl always go with the red ones.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
well...the "altezza" which is a 2.0l toyota 4dr sedan. (same body as our lexus is300) comes factory with them....if is not factory or oem optional...i do not approve.