Taking off the exhaust?

Firefoxz

Alright guys. I'm not really too informed on how to do this or how it works. I saw this guy the other day, and his integra had a pretty deep but clean sound when he accelerated. I was trying to find some aftermarket exhaust, with a fat fart can look to it. Turns out to be, there was nothing there? 0_o i was confused so i talked to him about it. He said he just took off the exhaust, so it was a straight pipe he said? He told me didn't buy anything or attach anything to it, just un-screwed these bolts, and took it off. I'm wondering is that okay to do? Or is there any problems with doing this? has anyone here done this? I'm just trying to figure out if i should do it or not. It had a nice deep hum to it, but nothing ricey. Thanks guys.

heykosal

Angkorian
HAHAHA

Someone had stolen the axleback portion off of my Apexi N1 and it sounded the exact same. JUst buy an N1 or EVO2

Firefoxz

HAHAHA

Someone had stolen the axleback portion off of my Apexi N1 and it sounded the exact same. JUst buy an N1 or EVO2
That's pricey for me though. If there's nothing wrong with doing what he did...Then i would rather just do that.

J_Jay_B

teg driver
well if you would like to ruin your engine over a period of time then run open header... and if you like the smell of CO2! I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND DOING THAT AT ALL. what you heard was not a "clean sound" it was abnoxious... trust me you will get very tired of hearing that everytime you get into your car.

mirrorimg

That's pricey for me though. If there's nothing wrong with doing what he did...Then i would rather just do that.

Do it right or don't do it at all

you have to pay to play