Team Integra site

pinkley

b@115D33p
So yesterday I figured I would sign up on teamintegra. Ha that place is a joke. I made a build thread and it took me 3-4 tries for a post to actually post up. The same with other threads I've tried posting on. Anyone else have that problem that's a member on there.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
For your first few posts the they need to be mod approved. Cuts down on dumb posts and spam. After a few they'll be normal and show up instantly.

XjoEnX

I've been on that site since 2002 and always thought it was a great resource. It's a good site for sure with lots of useful information for practically everything Integra (at least 3rd gen to me). I thought the original site was more user friendly than the current redesigned site though and the moderators back then were cooler.

It is very "policed" there now, but it makes sense that it is. Stephen (site administrator) picked some uptight moderators that are all on point in deleting or locking useless threads or threads that aren't in compliance with the rules. I swear they're moderating all 60 minutes of all 24 hours in the day. But like I said, it makes sense because they keep the bullshit out. Everything was easier to find on the older version of site too as opposed to their newer commercial version. Ever since the change, I only find my way back there to read a "how-to" article.

pinkley

b@115D33p
I've been on that site since 2002 and always thought it was a great resource. It's a good site for sure with lots of useful information for practically everything Integra (at least 3rd gen to me). I thought the original site was more user friendly than the current redesigned site though and the moderators back then were cooler.

It is very "policed" there now, but it makes sense that it is. Stephen (site administrator) picked some uptight moderators that are all on point in deleting or locking useless threads or threads that aren't in compliance with the rules. I swear they're moderating all 60 minutes of all 24 hours in the day. But like I said, it makes sense because they keep the bulls*** out. Everything was easier to find on the older version of site too as opposed to their newer commercial version. Ever since the change, I only find my way back there to read a "how-to" article.
They do have pretty good how to's. I've somehow found my way through them. I joined to try something new maybe meet new people. I'm not leaving CI by any means.

Prozon

Kris
Well like a few others said, i'm there just for the write-up's. I typically don't think to post enough on the other forums to get to know other people.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Great builds on that forum. Lots of knowledgeable people and well written DIYs
This.

I don't really post on the site but I'm on there. All of the mod'ing can be annoying but it keeps are the idiots off the site. They have always been that way where CI is more relaxed. These threads are also not new.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
It is one of the worst Honda/Acura forums around. There is very little knowledge on that site and they still consider altezzas to be performance moddifications. I was just banned on there for answering the guy who used to own it with a smart ass reply after he did the same to me. It feels like the mods on there got bullied a shit ton in highschool and now sit behind a keyboard taking it out on the rest of the world, power trip! Their chat room blows balls as its a group of people that all know each other and you're not allowed to talk about cars past 9pm est, yeah seriously no car talk on a car forum. You will find all the answers you need and then some with a quick search on Honda-Tech, trust me!

Army74D

gtavila_
So yesterday I figured I would sign up on teamintegra. Ha that place is a joke. I made a build thread and it took me 3-4 tries for a post to actually post up. The same with other threads I've tried posting on. Anyone else have that problem that's a member on there.
Same exact reason I came here.. TeamIntegra (from my short experience on there) is full of nothing but the hot-headed haters of the scene. There might be alot of good info and smart people on there, but I'm coo off of egotistical douche bags.

AlexD

J13 sooo mad
It is one of the worst Honda/Acura forums around. There is very little knowledge on that site and they still consider altezzas to be performance moddifications. I was just banned on there for answering the guy who used to own it with a smart ass reply after he did the same to me. It feels like the mods on there got bullied a s*** ton in highschool and now sit behind a keyboard taking it out on the rest of the world, power trip! Their chat room blows balls as its a group of people that all know each other and you're not allowed to talk about cars past 9pm est, yeah seriously no car talk on a car forum. You will find all the answers you need and then some with a quick search on Honda-Tech, trust me!
Steves a moron, try not to let him get to you. There are a few people on that site that are actually pleasant to talk to. I could care less if he was the pioneer of team integra. Guy had an ego and thinks his gsr with altezzas and cheap falken wheels are cool.. :roll:

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
I've meet steven b4, he's nice but he pissed me off at dragon run, ti holds special place in my hear, I started there, I have good friends on there,hate a few too but its gone downhill. Its bound to happen, just like it has here lately. Don't think its the worst site, that belongs to ht imo But it is what it is...hell there sayin is integra all the time. And they stick to that saying.