Team Integra sucks

sportsma1539

That place blows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A bunch of jackasses that go around closing threads and trying to keep you from posting anything. some of there members are just as bad. Sorry just had to vent that out. They just pissed me off over there.

db8_Joe

x2 the thread already exist an its hella funny since we can say whatever we want witout being deleted. and some of the mods from ti are posting there 2 so they can try an cover there ass.

sportsma1539

They have good articles but God forbid you post anything that was brought up more than once within the last 3 years. Even if it didnt directly answer your question.

sportsma1539

x2 the thread already exist an its hella funny since we can say whatever we want witout being deleted. and some of the mods from ti are posting there 2 so they can try an cover there ass.
I didnt even look for the thread. I figured there was one but I was so pissed I wanted to make my own

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
thats why you should just stay here where only about 3% of our members are professional ball busters, just read their shit and post your questions here. we are friendly like that. just be sure to search first and if it doesnt help then go ahead and make a thread and someone on is here is guaranteed to be able to help you. just be sure to search first then ask.

sportsma1539

I always search before I post. Ive been a member on many different forums for 7 years now and I know how most work. But that one is the most strict forum I've ever been on. I've probably been a part of 10 different car forums too. Its not like i was asking a question like "what kind of exhaust should i buy". I was asking a question about a wobbly harmonic balancer.

sportsma1539

I think i might just go on there and start going crazy and reply to everything. Even if i dont know the answer. haha that would be funny. Just start making up shit.

Sammich

team integra didnt have clear rules that only integras could be sold...i posted up my maxima after doing a little quick search on their for sale subforum...thread got deleted a few hours later...

if it wasnt for their information, id tell them to drown themselves in teh waters of lake minatoka