Team Integra SUCKS!

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
all i can sayis that it's a power thing man, some people like to be able to enforce stupid rules that causes people to leave the forums, just like disrespect will.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
pm jayjay. im sure he can do something since people can vouch for your conduct here
thats a good idea, thanks, i joined there last summer as i was looking for my first car and ever since then biz has been nothing but a pain in the ass.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
all i can sayis that it's a power thing man, some people like to be able to enforce stupid rules that causes people to leave the forums, just like disrespect will.
look at what happened to me

Please Note: A moderator has temporarily put you in "cool off" due to some sort of Guideline infraction. Please review the site guidelines and this page. You are cleared to post at 5/13/2010 3:22:38 PM

how fucking ghey.. fuck those fools.. im not gonna post there anymore..
they could kiss my nuts...

they just like to keep the threads clean, have you ever read the threads on this site? lol You just have to go through a "probationary" period where your posts have to be approved.

j13

Keep It Clean
TI has good articles and I've learned ALOTT of shit there...but yes...TI could kiss balls because they're strict.

crussell2009

98 black gsr CLEAN coupe
They have good info but to hell w/ their bull shit. Dude straight up deleted my shit lol, mainly because I told him how insanely stupid all his rules and will eventually just keep driving people away, (but it was a lil more explicit than that)

Rich-PMS

I've been on a few forums that had stricter rules than here but nothing like TI.

I'm a fan for a little bit stricter rules:
location must be filled out in profile (helps so much when asking questions)
one BUMP per week for your sale thread
no tolerance for txt tlk

those three rules help a good bit, but this forum is fun to be on!

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
They can kiss my balls, I love that. :lol::laugh:

I found and joined TI not too long I joind my first car site, Superhonda. Musta been back in 2000. TI was pleasent back then, a welcome contrast to the ricer-fest and internet myth heaven that Superhonda was.
Yeah, I think I put up my very own which intake should I get thread on Superhonda back in the day.:oops:

mirrorimg

lol These threads are funny. You guys have no idea how many threads/posts I would delete if I had the power... Just Sayin.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
lol These threads are funny. You guys have no idea how many threads/posts I would delete if I had the power... Just Sayin.
everyone damn well knows every thread on here ends up going way off topic.
to me, this is more like a virtual car meet. wanna talk about something specific in a certain thread and still carry on conversations not relating to the subject, and then out of nowhere, blam! back on topic.

mirrorimg

everyone damn well knows every thread on here ends up going way off topic.
to me, this is more like a virtual car meet. wanna talk about something specific in a certain thread and still carry on conversations not relating to the subject, and then out of nowhere, blam! back on topic.
Yep, but it sometimes takes a long time for that train to get back on its tracks. Its like, train chugging along, then WHAM a car pulls out and it gets derailed, all of the cars pile up and people get thrown around in their seats. Then somehow, by some magic, the train gets lifted back onto the tracks, all of the people get back into their seats, and the train starts moving again.
:D