Team Usa Basketball

typefilipino

do you drive a fast car?
SOOO u car nerds basketball fans too?? are you guys watching the olympics!! the team is probly better then the dream team!! i love the roster!! Jason Kidd, Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Carmelo Anthony, Dwight Howard for the starting lineup. Bench: Chris Paul, Deron Williams, Dwayne Wade, Michael Redd, Tayshaun Prince, Carlos Boozerr and Chris Bosh!!

No wonder why they are on a 8 winning game streak and bouta be 9 if they beat germany tonight! any1 have there doubts bout them :suprise:

CortezBanks

Kobe is :worthy: . i think they are amazing, they really seem to be more about the team rather than trying to make themselves individually look good, which is what the 2004 disaster team did. I think they will run away with this one and win the gold.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I've been trying to keep up with all the games. Kobe is my idol. Ddi you guys see Wade's pass to Kobe for the dunk? Craziness!

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Kobe is my idol.
Just get a little better at basketball and start raping women and you'll be good to go LOL

j/k j/k!

But yeah, they are good. I don't know about better than the Dream Team, they were pretty damn good too. It would have been badass to see both teams play each other in their prime though.

Last edited:

typefilipino

do you drive a fast car?
I've been trying to keep up with all the games. Kobe is my idol. Ddi you guys see Wade's pass to Kobe for the dunk? Craziness!

lol that was a nice pass when dwayne was tryna save the ball and thru an alley pass to kobe bryant lol that was like a 33 feet pass too lol :shock:

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
ive kept up to date on all the events. im a big sports fanatic. i watch both the womens and mens events as much as possible.