teg got broken into :(

jmsburke1

so i had my gsr parked at my parents house for a few days since thats where i do my work at and i thought it would be safe there for a few days until i get brakes done this weekend but i was wrong. i had this six sense that something just wasnt right so i went to check up on her and someone had attempted to brake in. my driver side door lock is broken. i had to get in through the passenger door and for some reason as soon as i turned the key to unlock it it would relock its self but after 10 minutes i finally got into it, nothing was missing but there wasnt much in there anyway. they scratched the hell out of my paint above my driver side window. i'll post pics tomorrow of it. but now shes safe parked in my driveway 20 miles out in the country.

01FTW

so i had my gsr parked at my parents house for a few days since thats where i do my work at and i thought it would be safe there for a few days until i get brakes done this weekend but i was wrong. i had this six sense that something just wasnt right so i went to check up on her and someone had attempted to brake in. my driver side door lock is broken. i had to get in through the passenger door and for some reason as soon as i turned the key to unlock it it would relock its self but after 10 minutes i finally got into it, nothing was missing but there wasnt much in there anyway. they scratched the hell out of my paint above my driver side window. i'll post pics tomorrow of it. but now shes safe parked in my driveway 20 miles out in the country.
Join the club. Every other day a member is making a thread about their teg being broken into or stolen.

Fuckin sucks to be a teg owner.

ghost1776

Respected Member!!
that sucks but at least they didn't make off with it! man at least its all replaceable

BeatBox

Real Good!
yup it will happen, no place is safe now a days
could of been worse, id take some scratched up paint and broken door lock over missing car any day lol

jmsburke1

yea my apartment actual got broken into a month ago and they got everything that was worth any money 2 42in flat screens, xbox 360, and my girls macbook. so right now my teg is the only thing i have now until i get back on my feet. this just makes me hate thieves even more. i guess with all the ricers in my city a gsr is rare to them.

freespirit

I would recommend GPS tracking if you are leaving your car outside for a long length of time or put a car cover over it with a security lock. You already know what everyone else knows....these cars attract thieves.

Cman46290

I just had my wheels and tires stolen off my GSR about a week ago man... right outside of my apartment in the middle of the night... so i feel ya man... its ridiculous that we cant trust anyone these days not to mess with your sh*t... its ridiculous... i wanted to shoot someone....ugh thieves make me sick...

tegglyfe

So Fresh and So Clean
I just had my wheels and tires stolen off my GSR about a week ago man... right outside of my apartment in the middle of the night... so i feel ya man... its ridiculous that we cant trust anyone these days not to mess with your sh*t... its ridiculous... i wanted to shoot someone....ugh thieves make me sick...

You didnt have wheel locks on them?

Bozo88

Yea I think they used a crowbar to get into mine but all they did was break my visor and dent the top of my door