Teg trade...

HonDaReal

Well i got some shitty ipod pics of the car for now..

Ive already been offered a show room condition db8 lol its only day 2 w/ the car

Kyle

People love hatches. I had 2 guys stop me and offer to by my old Civic. And that thing wasn't nearly as good of condition as that hatch.

HonDaReal

I already did the trade and thanks for the comps guys. Ive been gettin tons of looks on the street but i want to get some engine mods in it. I like the idea of a vtec head, cam'd with internals. Or b18c1 swap. Not a fan of boost lol i want her to be n/a with recaros and caged eventually

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
personal opinion, but i would in hell ever trade for a civic. again, just a personal opinion.

but you are essentially downgrading....obviously. You've got a rich man's civic and now it seems you will have....a poor man's literal civic?

hahaha. now put a LAMBO ENGINE IN IT. V30 100000WHP!

Last edited:

HonDaReal

Im not in it for the cash. I traded because i wanted an eg since i was little and this one was screaming my name. I lik lookin at this car everyday but with my teg i was never happy.

Kyle

Im not in it for the cash. I traded because i wanted an eg since i was little and this one was screaming my name. I lik lookin at this car everyday but with my teg i was never happy.
If your happy fuck what others think. Just keep what you do to it under wraps. How you gonna legally swap a B18 into this thing? Aren't you in Cali?

HonDaReal

If your happy fuck what others think. Just keep what you do to it under wraps. How you gonna legally swap a B18 into this thing? Aren't you in Cali?
I have a friend with an eg gsr swapped so they will help me lol